TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and [wonders dental care], concerning your access to and use of the [wondersdentistry .com].
- You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
- The Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to you using the Site.
- The website is operated by wonders dentistry clinic [عيادة د/ احمد سعيد لطب الاسنان] which is registered and licensed in Egypt by the ministry of health and population. Our registered offices are in Nasr city, Obour city, and Mohandessin.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular, you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials, or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- All present and future copyright trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in us and our licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect our proprietary rights and those of our licensors and agree to promptly notify us in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organization. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by us.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsements by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).